Study Skills Webinars
2hrs | only €99
- Learn how to devise personalised study goals and create a meticulous study journey that will break all the work down into manageable tasks and help you achieve your study goals.
- Discover the art of reading effectively so that you can take in the information you need to.
- We will share with you the best techniques for taking notes to make learning and revision easier.
- You will learn how to improve your information retention and memory recall.
- Find out how to stop procrastinating and start studying.
- We’ll show you how to manage feelings of stress and anxiety and build the resilience and self-motivation you need to deliver on your potential.
- A graduate of Trinity College, Dublin
- Delivered personalised study skills programmes to over 1,000 students to date, in small groups and on a one to one basis
- A trusted coach to executives and key staff in businesses ranging from large corporates to self employed
- A qualified trainer, coach & facilitator to many leading companies in Ireland, UK, Mainland Europe and the Middle East
- Passionate about people’s ability to achieve their potential
‘I found Brian’s help extremely beneficial. He taught me simple, easy to follow steps and I have found this to be crucial for me in such a stressful time’ – Aoibhe (student)
‘Brian Waldron has an amazing balance between motivating the student and diffusing the monumental stress the Leaving Certificate can cause. So much was achieved with my son. I genuinely wish I had been introduced to Brian before my other children had taken their Leaving Cert exams’ – Ann (parent)
‘Brian’s session was very helpful for me to set goals for my specific study pattern. It gave me great foundations to work with. The biggest thing for me was it helped me realise that the points target I am trying to get was truly achievable’ – Josh (student)