PeopleFirst Professional Development offers a wide range of training, coaching & educational services to businesses and individuals. Our website (www.peoplefirst.ie) is a platform we use to engage and inform our browsers and customers on a diverse range of their educational needs.
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Any section of this website that collects personal or financial information is encrypted to protect it and is only accessed by PeopleFirst employees in order to process payments.
Terms of business
- As a commercial enterprise, we have a transparent pricing policy, whereby potential clients will receive, in writing, a written quotation for work outlining in detail price, work detail, timeframes and invoice terms
- For some of our products offered through our website (eg Study Skills Programs), the cost and detail of service are clearly outlined to website visitors and where required, we offer a refund policy, as stated.
- We confirm receipt of orders & payment by email.
- It is entirely at our discretion to accept or reject the offer to purchase Services. We reserve the right to refuse an order if there are existing grounds to do so.
- Payment for your Order can be made using the payment method on the Website. Please note, this process may take up to 3 hours for the payment to clear. All fees shall be deemed to be in €EUR.
Eligibility to Order Services
Collection of information
- PeopleFirst only collect and utilize information that is provided to us voluntarily.
- The information we collect can include a person’s name, age, address, interests, or any other information that they give to us through our website www.peoplefirst.ie
- We may use your information, with your express permission, to contact you in the future with relevant products/services
- We will not rent or sell any information that you provide us to any third parties without your explicit consent
- When registering for our products/services, you will be offered an opt out option regarding your personal data.
- Should you wish for us not to use your information collected or if you wish to have your information deleted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets us help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site.
- A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Service (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the Service), and allow us to track your usage of the Service over time.
Storage of information
- We store your information in an encrypted state.
- We hold on to your information until such time that you request that we cease from doing so.
- You are also within your rights to contact the Irish data protection agency: www.dataprotection.ie
- If you are dissatisfied with your Order or you believe that your Order is incomplete or inaccurate, you may request a refund. The quickest way to do this is via email to email@example.com and will aim to resolve this withing 48 hours to process and within normal Bank clearing timeframes, for funds to hit your account.