This programme is designed to assist participants to explore their current modes of communication and to help them understand, build confidence and develop a more assertive approach, leading to better more sustainable outcomes, both in the workplace and outside.
- 3 key modes of communication explored
- Assessment of your style and triggers for this
- Principles – The basic rules of communication.
- Barriers – Common barriers to effective communication.
- How to get your message across clearly; what tone and language to use.
- Conversation – Learn to make conversation flow easily.
- Questioning – How to ask questions to get the right answers.
- Building – Build work relationships with your new skills.
- Confidence and self-esteem – How to overcome nerves and shyness.
- Feedback – How and when to use it.
- Dealing with difficult situations.
- Dealing with criticism.